mu Space offers high-power satellite bus system for next-generation low-Earth orbit payloads. The bus system consists of all components necessary to stay aloft: from 3-axis stabilization to payload data transmission. mu Space also offers optional advanced components like chip-scale atomic clock for an accurate timing. Here at mu Space, we are open for developing satellites for integrators, as well as missions and constellations with a negotiable pricing. We look forward to build the out-of-this-world infrastructure (literally).
A satellite’s infrastructure is made up of two main parts: the bus, and the payload, both of which carry different functions to run the satellite. The bus is where the energy of the satellite comes from, as that is where the power system is located. On top of that, it also provides security for the satellite, for example, Radiation Shielding is a part of the bus and it allows the satellite to withstand various forms of radiation in space. The bus commonly takes up the majority of the space on a satellite and also supports the payload.
The payload, on the other hand, is where components are installed to carry out various functions like antennas for communication. Customers purchasing our satellite will be able to design and tailor the payload to your requirements. Additionally, customers could also provide us with their requirements for their mission and have us design it for them, whether the requirements are for communication, Earth observation, disaster prevention, and others, we can manufacture it.
Each Satellite Tailored to your Mission
Through the use of our vertical integration strategy for manufacturing, we can tailor components and their specifications to our client’s needs, each step of the way. This will allow our customers to efficiently carry out their mission and fulfill their criteria.
Purchasing Process/ End-to-End Solution
- Our team will work together with you on building and tailoring your conceptual needs.
- We will work closely with you to come up with the optimal design to fulfill your requirements. On the other hand, you could also provide your exact design needs, and we will fulfill those requirements.
- Prototype and manufacturing
- Our team will provide several prototypes and will work closely with you during every stage of the manufacturing process.
- We will integrate all the components, bus and payload into a final structure, tailoring exactly to your needs.
- The satellite will go through both ground and above ground tests before the final structure is approved.
- Launch Solution
- We will help you each step of the way, in coming up with the optimal launch solution to finding a launching partner.
Price and Add-On’s
The price of the mu-B200 is set at $4 Million, and is expected to be delivered within 12 months of the order date.
You can tailor the satellite to meet your requirements, for example If your payload requires more power, we can add battery cells to our power system to provide for your needs. The price is subject to change according to the add-on’s that you require.