mu Space Corp is looking for a creative designer with experience in creating a visually impressive design. As a designer, you will work closely with the team to create visually stunning graphics, artwork, and creative materials. You will work closely with the Creative Director to maintain visual consistency, production deadlines, and project goals.
- Designing visuals artwork for the company media, both online and offline for various campaigns and activities.
- Communicating effectively with teams, along with the Marketing Team to discuss the briefs, business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to contribute to the team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, video, and other computer-aided design.
- Thai, 22 to 30 years old (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in fine art or graphic design.
- Have excellent time management skill, with amazing attention to detail and can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends.
- Skilled in photography and videography is a plus.
- 600 and up TOEIC score, or good English communication skills
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Visionary and can-do attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume (English only), including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of the position(s) you are applying, the most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space
- Portfolio of work (if any)