Creative Social Media is responsible for helping in the creation, management, and development of company Social Media activities. Coordinates with the team to support their progressing project, future plan and company news. ensuring consistency in increased company awareness in all areas of social media.
- Creating exciting innovative social media content to further enhance the company.
- Coordinate between teams to gain the necessary information to create posts and activities.
- Posting the content created on social media regularly.
- Good content writing and editing.
- Bachelor degree or above (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Fresh idea of contents that drives team, engages audiences and keep up to date with social media trends.
- Have excellent time management skill, with amazing attention to detail and can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends.
- Skilled in WordPress or website is a plus.
- 600 and up TOEIC score, or good English communication skills.