Are you a creative Financial Analyst to provide accurate information on company’s profitability, stability and liquidity? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
- Develop and interpret financial models for M&A, fundraising, venture capital and business valuation
- Consolidates and analyze financial data, financial statement and financial ratios to support decision-making
- Contributes financial planning and strategies to support decision-making
- Consult with management to guide and influence short term, long term and strategic decision- making
- Identify business trends, advise company and recommend actions to management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing project related results as needed
- 30 to 40 years old
- Thai or expat living in Thailand (Visa and work permit to be provided)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics are preferred fields (CFA certificate is an advantage)
- 3 years of business finance, banking advisory firm or related experience
- 2 years work experience in fundraising or investor relations
- High proficiency with financial modeling, techniques, Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication skill
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic and drive to succeed
We offer a fun and supportive work environment and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of the position(s) you are applying, the most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Please include your first name and last name on the filename of your documents (eg. john_smith_resume.pdf, john_smith_cover_letter.pdf).
Note: Applicants who DON’T submit above requested details and documents are automatically rejected from the hiring process.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Positions are for urgent hiring due to business expansion. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible.
mu Space Corp
Pearl Bangkok Building, 12A Floor, Room number 12A04-05
1177 Phahonyothin Road, Phayathai, Phayathai
Follow us online: