- Implement and monitor for both head office and factory on safety and environmental health plan, site security management, safety issues and operations, such as fire evacuation.
- Provide emergency procedures, safety equipment, safe work practice, safety training, safety awareness to employees, supplier to following safety, environmental matter and ensure an emergency team to drill with compliance Thai law (Fire emergency, chemical emergency, oil leak, flammable gas leak, boiler emergency and medical emergency drill).
- Perform routine spot inspections, audits and participate in factory area daily/weekly condition & safety inspections and advise corrective action to harm the careers that are available
Handle all emergencies and investigations of accidents and recommending corrective action.
- Provide assistance as required to the engineer in quality checking and ensuring correct inspection, maintenance and operability of all emergency response equipment
- Work with the internal safety/environmental audit team, security guards, house keepers, car parking management, drivers, and any other activities
- Help to look for security guards, house keepers, car parking management, drivers
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science/Engineer or related field
- Multiple years of working experience as a safety officer or senior level
- Basic knowledge of Environmental Management System and ISO is advantage
- Ability to control safety in manufacturing or factory
- Good command in Thai and English