- Develop algorithms and signal processing for satellites (e.g., modem, source coding and compression, multiplexing, channel coding, scrambling and encryption).
- Verify modem and sensor performance using numerical simulations.
- Verify modem and sensor functionality and qualification using realistic test setups.
- Collaborate with other system engineers to test and operate the RF communication systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- Experience with designing and verifying modems signal processing.
- Experience with various digital modulation schemes such as BPSK, QPSK, QAM, PCM/FM, APSK, OFDM, including spread spectrum.
- Familiarity with radio related test equipment.
- Understanding of RF concepts.
● Familiar with Software-Defined Radios (SDR) frameworks.