Are you a creative Product Design Engineer with a difference? Then we have a challenging and exciting role in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will apply your vision, creativity and initiative for technical design and develop the Innovative Products. As a Product Design Engineer, you will have the opportunities to be on the ground level of wide range of product development activities; from design and development to prototyping and testing. You will work with a cross-functional team in order to drive an idea from concept to production.
- Offer a supportive and engaging work environment
- Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
- Pay competitively
- Offer medical insurance and other options
- Offer employee discounts
- Determine design requirements, perform research on the ways a particular product may be used, and who the target audience will be
- Design new product by sketching out ideas, and using CAD software to build virtual models of the design, then building physical prototypes of the models
- Develop the rapid prototype using 3D printing and etc.
- Present product designs, prototypes, and get feedback on the design for improvement
- Determine materials and manufacturing requirements to produce the product
- Coordinate with vendors/partners to develop the manufacturing processes
- Evaluate cost implications of materials used and alternatives, in terms of money, time and energy consumed, also plan marketing initiatives for the product if required
- Evaluate the new product to determine if it is safe, attractive and functional
- 25 to 35 years old
- Thai or foreigner based in Thailand only (visa and work permit to be provided)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering fields or related fields
- Experience with mechanical design work and knowledge in manufacturing processes
- Knowledge and experience with utilization of CAD/3-D Modeling Software
- Good sketching and concept generations skills
- Have hands-on prototyping with 3D printing and testing abilities
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible.
For concerns, email hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com
mu Space Corp
Pearl Bangkok Building, 12A Floor, Room number 12A04-05
1177 Phahonyothin Road, Phayathai, Phayathai
Follow us online: