1) Mechanical Design Engineer (Robotic)
- Design, integrate, and deliver component for autonomous robot (Structure , wheel drive , frame)
- Select and apply material for structure and mechanical part
- Support and participate in robot testing & evaluations
- Create idea for improvement structure and mechanical part
- Build up and modify robot mechanic to the best performance for mission
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineer or relevant
- Strong understanding of CAD modelling and CAE (Solidworks, Autocad, Fusion, Gazebo)
- Strong understanding of fundamental of vibration, wheel drive system, electric motor drive, mechanic physical
- Success in directly or indirectly leading a team to meet aggressive quality, timing, and performance objectives
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Able to work under pressure, good team player, and good coordination skills.
2) Mechanical Design Engineer (Satellite)
- Develop 3D models of satellite hardware and collaborate with other engineers to ensure smooth hardware integration.
- Develop the simplified CAD model for studying FEA.
- Study the satellite static and dynamic response to verify the environmental qualification including quasi-static, vibration, shock and acoustic load.
- Collaborate with mechanical engineers and technicians in prototyping and production of the mechanical hardware.
- Document mechanical hardware final quality and return the non-compliance parts to the machine shops for rework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Experience in 3D modeling using CAD software.
- Experience in numerical analyses and physical simulation (e.g., SolidWorks, NASTRAN, ANSYS Workbench)
- Understanding the dynamic of vibration, mechanics of material.
- Ability to identify sizing cases and make design decisions based on its impact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3) Mechanical Engineer (Satellite)
- Design and analysis of satellite attitude determination and control systems (ADCS).
- Design and develop satellite ADCS dynamical control systems capable of performing 3-axis attitude control maneuver.
- Design and develop control algorithms ready for hardware integration.
- Develop and conduct simulation (SIL, HIL) to verify and validate the functionality of the designed control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, or relevant engineering disciplines.
- Good understanding in control theory.
- Experience in using necessary programming languages, including MATLAB, C++, and Python (preferred).
- Familiarity with spacecraft dynamics, orbital mechanics, and astrophysics is appreciated.
- Great communication skills