- Experienced in machine learning and deep learning
- Python and/or C/C++ languages
- Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
At mu Space Corp, our strong passion for space is the key factor to create amazing things for improving the quality of life and enabling cities to become more sustainable for the future. We are looking for people who share that passion and dedicate themselves to make a commitment that leads to success.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of our engineering team in the early phases of product development on the design and manufacturing of advanced materials and technology. An ideal candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team, a problem solver, and committed to success. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Construct the deep learning models for various tasks as assigned
- Participate in all phases of deep learning model construction flow (e.g. training, evaluation)
- Integrate the available machine learning API into the systems
- Work with engineers across the department to develop new products, from prototype to production and real world uses
- Create and deliver presentations to leadership and peers for design, test and manufacturing readiness reviews
- Ability to program in Python and/or C/C++ languages
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning
- Fundamental understanding of neural networks and common machine learning algorithms
- Experience in using at least one of machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Familiar with machine learning tools and data integration in machine learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, but self-learning, high adaptability, and space-geek are essential
- Experience with image processing or data processing
- Experience with reinforcement learning
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning for computer vision
- Experience in developing robotics algorithm or machine learning models
- Ability to solve problems creatively, be resourceful and develop innovative solutions for analysis
- Ability to learn quickly about how new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed