We are a growing space technology company in need of a Government Bid Sales Executive who can connect with government agencies and are familiar with government procurement. In this role, your responsibility is to research and manage all government bids, solicitations, unsolicited proposals, and quotations for government divisions. This position involves identifying leads, organizing bids, and following all processes until final contract approval.
- Research and apply to applicable government bids and understand the necessary regulations such as a Government Procurement and Supplies Management Act
- Read, analyze, coordinate, plan, and lead activities to develop a winning competitive pricing proposal
- Convert government needs into sales opportunities
- Consolidate scattered government procurement data into actionable opportunities
- Utilize Thailand e-Government site to research bids and handle an application process
- Build relationships with government agency decision makers
- Thai, Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of sales experience, government bids preferred (required)
- Ability to analyze and interpret bids and quotes, technical procedures and governmental documents and regulations
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, commissions, proportions, margins, and mark-up
- Be able to perform cost analyses for new products and services
- Be able to learn how to deal with contracting officers, how to gain required information and learn how to ask the right questions
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Performance driven with a strong sense of ownership, work ethic, professional integrity, personal judgement, confidentiality and unwavering ethical compass
- Deal making, sales mindset with ability to think creatively and adapt to change
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and team building skills including goal setting and conflict resolution
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer an ownership benefit and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com