- Design, develop, and test electronics for satellite control systems; including but not limited to, microcontroller boards, microprocessor boards, data acquisition systems, and data storage systems..
- Own the electronics development including the electrical architecture, product requirements, component selection, analysis, schematic capture, bring-up, debugging, documentation, manufacturing, and test.
- Collaborate with hardware and software teams in manufacturing, testing, integration, and production efforts.
- Support hardware through functional and qualification tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience with implementation of mixed-signal circuit boards (processors, I/O, ADC/DAC, clock, and power supplies).
- Experience with schematic design using software.
- Good knowledge of Python or Matlab for data analysis and C/C++ for embedded system development, including Linux OS.
- Familiar with environmental testing of electronics (e.g., thermal, vibration, and RE/RS).
● Excellent oral and written communication.