We are a growing space technology company in need of an inhouse Corporate and IP Lawyer who can represent mu Space Corp externally and ensure company priorities are pursued with relevant Thai government agencies. This position requires demonstrated initiative and excellent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks related to commercial agreement, business transactions, establishing and protecting intellectual capital, etc.
- Handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, financial/securities offering, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuit, patents)
- Structure, draft, and review contracts, agreements, MoUs and other legal documents
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
- Represent company in legal proceedings
- Consult and support team regarding legal concerns
- Thai, 24 to 27 years old
- Bachelor of Laws or higher, attorney at law (required)
- 1-3 years work experience in a government divisions, law firm (Space or satellite industry is an advantage)
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, intellectual property rights, licensing, tax law, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in Thai and English
- 800 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Performance driven with a strong sense of ownership, work ethic, professional integrity, and personal judgement
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer an ownership benefit and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
1. CV or resume, including your photograph
2. Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com