Are you a creative and professional in web development? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
As a web developer, you will be responsible for developing and designing website for our company. We expect you to have experience in planning and delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. If you are also having a creative mind and self-starter attitude, we’d like to meet you.
- Create and design company website with writing efficient code
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements
- Communicate with teams to develop and deploy contents within timeframe
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets company standards, validity, properly structured, compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Update, maintain, and understand of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study and research
- Implement contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Thai, 22 to 30 years old (a new graduate is also welcome)
- 2 years work experience in software development
- 650 and up TOEIC score, or good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of WordPress Customization, Web API for merchandise on WordPress platform and social plugins
- Understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer a fun and supportive work environment, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Please include your first name and last name on the filename of your documents (eg john_smith_resume.pdf, john_smith_cover_letter.pdf).
Note: Applicants who DON’T submit above requested details and documents are automatically rejected from the hiring process.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Positions are for urgent hiring due to business expansion. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible.