Are you a creative finance professional with a difference? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will produce financial reports and develop strategies based on financial research. As a Finance Manager, you will guide senior executives in making sound business decisions for short- and long-term financial plans.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial analysis of business plans and models, budgets and forecasts
- Support with fundraising and maintaining investor relations
- Communicate complicated financial information into understandable and executable strategic plans to executive management
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning and reporting activity
- Support other finance projects as required
- Thai or expat living in Thailand only; 25 to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance. CFA is an advantage.
- 3 years experience in a banking or finance role with a technology, telecom or satellite company
- 1 year experience in fundraising or investor relations
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Previous work experience with mobile, telecom, space or satellite company
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to technical details and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Passion for mobile technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed