- Develop 3D models of satellite hardware and collaborate with other engineers to ensure smooth hardware integration.
- Develop the simplified CAD model for studying FEA.
- Study the satellite static and dynamic response to verify the environmental qualification including quasi-static, vibration, shock and acoustic load.
- Collaborate with mechanical engineers and technicians in prototyping and production of the mechanical hardware.
- Document mechanical hardware final quality and return the non-compliance parts to the machine shops for rework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Automotive engineering.
- Experience in 3D modeling using CAD software.
- Experience in numerical analyses and physical simulation (e.g., SolidWorks, NASTRAN, ANSYS Workbench)
- Understanding the dynamic of vibration, mechanics of material.
- Ability to identify sizing cases and make design decisions based on its impact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.